Bristan Zing Bar Valve Chrome
Bristan has years of experience in the bathroom industry. The in house design team creates styles that not only look good, but are easy to use, easy to clean and are specified to the very highest quality standards.
Features and Benefits:
- Finish: Chrome
- Product Type: Contemporary
- Construction: Body is of brass construction
- Valve Type: 1/4" Turn 1/2" ceramic disc valve
- Cartridge Type: Thermostatic Cartridge
- Supply: Suitable for all plumbing systems (Preferably balanced)
- Inlet Connections: G 1/2"
- Outlet Connection: G 1/2"
- Working Pressures: Min 0.2bar, Max 5.0bar
- Maximum Static Pressure 10.0bar
- Dimensions for Fitting: 135-165mm adjustable inlet centres
- Unique Cool Chrome technology ensures the bar valve stays cool to the touch while in use.
- Dual control Flow and temperature are controlled separately, giving accurate control of both.
- Thermostatic cartridge maintains showering temperature to +/- 1C by compensating for changes in the incoming water temperature and pressure giving the stable outlet temperature.
- Factory set to a maximum of 38C to eliminate the ability to select an unsafe temperature this is adjustable to suit user preference and up to a maximum of 46C.
- Supplied with cranked union connections for variable inlets between 135-165mm.
- Supplied with 1.5m hose, riser rail, hose retainer and single function handset with rub clean nozzles.
- Chrome plated to BS EN 248