BSB Ticket Competition Terms and Conditions – August, Oulton Park
Buildbase (The Promoter) will run the BSB Ticket Competition online via an application form, which will be advertised on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For entry into the BSB Ticket Competition via the online form (the “Competition”) the following terms and conditions (‘Terms and Conditions’) apply:
1. Unless the Promoter expressly agrees otherwise in writing, the Competition excludes and is not available to:
a. Any and all current employees of the Promoter (Grafton Merchanting GB), its group companies or their immediate family members;
b. Any and all employees of any agencies or any other person officially connected with the Competition or their immediate family members.
2. The Participant must be aged 18 or over, be living in the UK and hold a trade account with Buildbase.
3. The Competition will run from 09:00am on August 1st 2021 to midnight on August 31st 2021, any entries received before the open date or after the closing date will not be counted.
4. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries whatever the cause, including entries in which incorrect information has been entered, or spelling errors / typos have been made which make the entrance form void.
5. This competition is only open to Trade Account holder who have spent a total of over £500 ex. VAT at Buildbase within the month of August (1st to the 31st inclusive) Spend must be at Buildbase only. Money spent at Hirebase and Electricbase is NOT included.
6. To enter the Competition and become an ‘Entrant’, the participant is required to go to the requested website and complete the entrance from including providing their Trade Account Number to provide proof of the £500 spend target being met.
7. The Winners from all valid and correct entries will be chosen by the Social Media Team at Buildbase UK. The winners will be notified before 5pm on Tuesday 7th September 2021 and will be asked to provide further contact details via email including full name and address. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
8. The Winners will receive the Prize by recorded delivery the week before the event. There are 3 (three) pairs of VIP Tickets to the 2021 Oulton park British Superbike Race Weekend to be won. T&C’s for these tickets can be found at www.buildbase.co.uk/buildbase-suzuki-tickets-t-and-c
9. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any costs incurred by Entrants associated with the Competition. Expenses which are not specifically stated to be included in the prize are not included in the Prize and shall be for the Winners own account.
10. The Promoter cannot accept liability for any system failures, network errors, hacks on the system, personal computer issues or any other issue that are out of our reasonable control, which negatively affect the Entrant, their entry or their ability to claim the prize.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar alternative Prize of equal or greater value without giving notice. No cash alternative will be given. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Promoter, the Prize will only be awarded directly to the 3 (three) Winners.
12. Entrants, by submitting an Entry, agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any Entrants it believes not to be participating within the spirit of the Competition or suspects of participating in any unfair or unjust behaviour. The Promoter reserves the right to use their discretion in all respects and to enforce any penalty or sanction they deem appropriate.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Bennett’s British Superbikes, Suzuki, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Entrants release Bennett’s British Superbikes, Suzuki, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter of any and all liability in relation to this Competition. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, withdraw or terminate this Competition, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice or compensation due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, if the event is postponed or in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
18. The Competition is a standalone promotion and does not amend normal terms and conditions of trading as between the Promoter and the Participant, which will continue to apply.
19. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of -or in connection with this Competition.
20. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, personal injury, death or disappointment incurred or suffered by an Entrant or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure – including governmental covid-19 restrictions and legislation.
22. Subject to the Participants taxation status, the Prize may be a taxable benefit and subject to tax and/or National Insurance; The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of payment of tax or National Insurance or for notification of the benefit earned by a user to any tax authorities. For further information, the Participant should contact its nearest Inland Revenue Office.
23. The Promoter is Grafton Merchanting GB, (company number 4725313) whose registered office is at Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW