Buildbase Suzuki Tickets T&C’s
VIP Buildbase Suzuki Ticket T&C’s.
- Tickets for specific named events are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. They can be used only at the event specified and cannot be used or transferred to any other event, date, time or standard of ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be swapped or exchanged for cash or any other monetary alternative.
- VIP tickets include standard entrance to all days of a race weekend as well as a VIP pass entitling the holder to access of VIP areas available on the day and Buildbase Suzuki Hospitality
- Buildbase Suzuki Hospitality will include refreshment as well as access to the VIP paddock area. Refreshments will be detailed within the inventory given to attendees before the event and are non-changeable or negotiable. Buildbase Suzuki reserve the right to change or alter this inventory at any point across the weekend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Buildbase Suzuki Hospitality will include the option for escorted behind the scene access to the racing team paddock, any paddock tour or behind the scenes access will be detailed within the inventory given to attendees before the event, and are non-changeable or negotiable. Buildbase Suzuki reserve the right to change or alter this inventory at any point across the weekend due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Buildbase Suzuki does not accept any responsibility for any costs incurred by attendees of the race weekend. Expenses which are not specifically stated to be included in the tickets are not included in the tickets and shall be for the ticket holder’s own account.
- During the participation of the of the event, attendees agree to conduct their behaviour in an acceptable fashion which will not bring the Buildbase or Suzuki into disrepute.
- Buildbase cannot accept liability for any personal changes, date clashes, illness, errors, or any other issues which prevent the ticket holder being able to redeem the tickets or attend the event.
- Buildbase accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, personal injury, death or disappointment incurred or suffered by the ticket holder or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of attending the event or accepting the tickets.
- Buildbase shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure – including changes to governments covid-19 restrictions and legislation.
- Buildbase reserves the right to modify, withdraw or terminate the tickets, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice or compensation due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, if the event is postponed or in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
These tickets, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these tickets.