Centurion D400 Straight Bar Gully Grate 430x370x100
This range of of D400 ductile iron gully grates fully comply with BS EN 124:2015 and carry the British standard kitemark. It also possesses some innovative design features that mark it out from the competition.
The frame has been designed to suit all existing gully pot styles and will sit over a typical 450mm Ø circular or horseshoe chamber.
An additional feature of the frame’s design is the anti-debris feature to stop the backfill material entering the chamber
Features and Benefits:
- For use in a Group 3 Class D400 carriageway environment
- Complies fully with UK Highways Authority specification HA 104/09
- A unique and patented articulated coupling links two double triangular units allowing the benefits of three point suspension together with the advantages of single unit opening
- Captive hinges reduce theft risk whilst allowing easy lifting for gully cleaning
- Due to the unique design, hinging is reversible allowing the grating to hinge correctly for the traffic flow direction
- Up to 1050cm2 waterway area
- Manufactured from strong and highly durable ductile iron
- All fully comply with BS EN 124 and are Kitemarked by BSI
- Three point suspension on covers for non-rock stability