Q-Rad combines the latest, most advanced technologies to give you maximum control over your heating. Choose when you want heat and at what temperature using the intuitive Heater Control. Then sit back and let Q-Rad take care of the rest.
Dubbed 'the electric radiator with a brain', Q-Rad monitors the effect of its actions on a room's temperature. It knows precisely how long it takes to get to the desired temperature and when to turn off as it approaches that target temperature. This minimises the energy that it uses while maximising comfort - keeping you warm for the lowest possible cost.
A low thermal mass allows Q-Rad to heat up more quickly and react more responsively to changes in room temperature. This means improved control, comfort and energy saving.
Taking design cues from our category-leading Quantum heater, Q-Rad is sleek, slim and stylish. Combining good looks with simple controls, Q-Rad is ideal for use in many applications, including in place of conventional convector heaters or electric radiators.
- Dimplex's most intelligent electric radiator.
- Highly accurate electronic thermostat (to +/-0.2oC).
- Advanced touch control system offering temperature selection and preset programmes for maximum control with complete flexibility.
- 24-hour and 7-day timer control ensures suitability for domestic and commercial applications.
- 'Eco-Start' delayed anticipatory control - the heater decides when to turn on to ensure target temperature is achieved at the selected time.
- Instant warmth through Dual-Element Technology, providing the perfect balance of convection and radiant heat.
- Open Window Technology automatically reduces output to prevent heat loss if a window is left open, thereby saving you money.
- Low thermal heat mass, providing:
- - Faster room heat up time and lower energy consumption than fluid-filled electric radiator with comparable output.
- - Responsive reaction to changes in temperature to prevent overheating and energy wastage.
- BEAB approved.
- Attractive styling to match the Dimplex Quantum off peak heater range.
- Electronic type, accurate to +/-0.2oC
- Compact, finned, mineral-filled sheathed type, providing virtually silent operation.
- Encapsulated element fixed to the inside of the front panel, covering the whole fascia
- Two auto reset cut-outs, one for each element
- Durable epoxy-polyester powder coated steel casing, with upwardfacing grille. Temperature resistant nylon thermoplastic moulded parts
- Supplied with metal wall bracket
- 1.0m, 4 core cable (live, neutral, earth, pilot) suplied fitted to each heater