End Feed Fitting Reducer 22mm x 15mm
22 x 15mm End Feed Fitting Reducer
Features and Benefits:
- Flowflex End Feed Fittings, which are manufactured in both Copper and Bronze, are a fast, reliable and economic method of joining copper tubes that are manufactured to BS EN 1057.
- The End Feed joint is created through the process of capillary action as solder is applied to the End Feed fitting to make an easy, effective connection.
- The quality of materials used and the adoption of rigorous quality control has allowed Flowflex End Feed fittings to obtain the conformity to the following standards.
- Available in sizes 6mm to 54mm.
- Copper 5000 series fittings manufactured toEN 1254-1: 1998
- Bronze 4000 series manufactured to EN1254-4
- Marked with the Flowflex Logo
- WRAS approved