Flexible cementitious S1 wall and floor tile adhesive with FST.
Enhanced with BAL Fibre Strand Technology (FST) for improved flexibility and strength, BAL Rapid-Flex One can be grouted after only three hours, and provides extended open time of 30 minutes and pot life of 60 minutes. Available in new white technology and S1 classification, BAL Rapid-Flex One can be used on interior or exterior floors and walls to fix most tiles types, most natural stone, terrazzo, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips. What’s more BAL Rapid-Flex One has a smoother consistency for easier mixing and application. Ideal for large format thin porcelain.
BAL Rapid-Flex One offers the fixer major advantages over other adhesives. A true rapid-setting adhesives, it allows for fast grouting, producing significant time savings for the tiler at no extra cost. An extended pot life of 60 minutes allows applications of adhesive to larger areas for easier tile adjustment and reduced installation time. With its working time also extended, fixers can use larger mixes reducing costs for the customer and allowing more jobs to be completed each week. Available in white, only one bag is needed whatever the installation.
- Use for most tile types, including porcelain, natural stone, rigid foam insulating materials and brick slips
- suitable for most substrates/backgrounds, including those with limited movement/vibration and for underfloor heating
- Use for dry/wet / interior/exterior
- Use for showers/swimming pools/total immersion
- POT LIFE AT 20°C: 60 minutes
- GROUT AFTER: 3 hours
- CLASSIFICATION: BS EN 12004 C2FES1
- Typical Coverage : Dry wall (10.0m2), Wet wall (8.0m2), Floor (5.2m2)