Grundfos UPS2 15-50/60 130-230V Pump
The UPS2 is the ideal replacement for UPS 15-50 and 15-60s in domestic heating systems.
The UPS2 comes complete with modern motor technology and electronic control which enables it to exceed new EuP/ErP standards.
Features and Benefits:
Three Pumps in One - The UPS2 can be set to meet the requirements of a UPS15 model designed for either 4m, 5m or 6m performance.
Control Box - The control box of the UPS2 can be mounted on the left, right or on the top
Cable Gland - The cable gland of the UPS2 is the same design as that used on both the UPS15-50 and UPS15-60 circulators. This minimises time taken on changeover. See the easiest way to connect the new terminals by clicking here.
Pump Head - Where the existing pump base is in good condition a pump head option can be chosen in order to minimise installation time by replacing the pump head only.
Vent screw - The UPS2 is fitted with a screw which allows manual venting to remove air from the heating system.
Flow Rate, Q max: 3,4 m3/h
- Head, H max: 6,2 m
- Liquid Temperature: +2°C to +95°C (TF 95)
- System pressure, P max: 1.0 MPa / 10 bar
- Power Range: 7-48 W
- Ambient Temperature: 0°C to +40°C (+55°C in closed cabinets)
- Fittings: 1 ½" BSP
- EEI: 1 ½" BSP
- Nominal maximum head (metres) 4-6
- Typical use - 1-3 bed home
- Replaces UPS 15-50 and UPS 15-60
- EuP 2013 and EuP 2015 energy compliant
- Permanent magnet technology
- 5 year warranty
- Replacement pump head only - fits onto existing UPS 15-50 or UPS 15-60 base
- Side mounted control box - comparable dimensions to UPS, for applications with limited space