John Guest Speedfit Reducing Elbow 15mm X 10mm
Push-fit Plastic Fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe. Designed, manufactured and assembled in the Uk by John Guest Speedfit.
Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. Should the need arise to demount the connection, unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release.
The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for Hot Works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods.
Note: With all Plastic Pipes the relevant manufacturers pipe insert is required.
Features and Benefits:
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Lead free and non toxic
- BSI and WRAS approved
- No scale build up and Corrossion free
- Mains fed and indirect cold water systems
- Vented and unvented hot water systems
- Vented and sealed central heating systems