The only pendant that can comply The only pendant that can comply with Part L Building Regulations using an LED light source
The unique, new, patented product with guaranteed compliance, quality, & long lifetime energy efficiency
- Tamper-proof integrated LED light source prevents removal & refit of other types of light sources, guaranteeing life time energy efficiency
- The only pendant that can comply with Part L Building Regulations using an LED light source
- Superior Superior life time, light output, output, performance, performance, to PL CFL type pendants
- Superior performance & lifetime to conventional LED retro fit lamps, due to thermal management and optics design
- Excellent thermal management for long life. Providing end user convenience plus maintenance & energy cost savings
- Durable PC construction with seamless white finish
- Curved opal diffuser with smooth light output
- Prewired to standard ceiling rose & suitable for use with standard UK lamp shades
- Easy to install & ideal for new build or retro fit
- Particularly attractive to PLC private house builders & social housing housing markets markets, as well as domestic domestic contractors contractors & dwellers dwellers.
- Complete with 6” cable pre-wired to standard ceiling rose
The tamperproof integrated LED light source prevents the removal and possible refit of inefficient light sources, guaranteeing long, lifetime efficiency. Fully compliant with Part L building regulations, PENDLED is the only LED pendant solution that can offer this.
Because it has been designed as an LED luminaire in its own right, PENDLED offers superior thermal management, performance and life time advantages over current LED retro fit lamps on the market.
PENDLED is constructed in a seamless white PC housing with a slim modern looking shape. The curved opal diffuser delivers a smooth uniformed light output and is suitable for use alone or with any standard UK lampshade
Prewired to a 6 inch cable and ceiling rose, PENDLED is as easy to install as any traditional pendant and is equally suitable for new build or retro fit applications.
PENDLED will be of huge interest to the social housing market given the energy and maintenance cost savings it guarantees for housing associations. House builders will also welcome the Part L compliance that only PENDLED can offer. In addition domestic contractors will be able to offer their customers an inexpensive fit and forget long life and energy efficient lighting solution.