Robeslee 150x100x900mm Concrete Lintel PS Type D
The D type is designed to withstand direct imposed loads.
Features and Benefits:
- Grade 50 concrete
- Fire resistance 1 hour
- Bearing: Minimum of 150mm each side or as directed by the structural engineer.
- Propping: Propping is not required with this type of lintel.
- Brickwork: Non-composite lintels do not require brickwork bonded to them. Point loads from girders, trusses, steel beams ect. require to be referred to our Customer Advisory Service.
- Positioning: Lintels must be placed with wire in correct position. Lintels are marked top.
- Robeslee Lintels are designed in accordance with – BS 5977: Part 1: 1981, BS 5977: Part 2: 1983, BS 8110: Part 1: 1985, BS 8110: Part 2: 1985