1. The Promotion is open to Trade Credit Accounts Customer and Cash Account Customers trading with PDM Buildbase Scotland branches (excludes England & Wales), excluding employees of the Grafton group, their families, agents, or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. There are twenty-five (25) prizes of a LG 50-inch 4K TV and there will be one prize draw winner per PDM BuildbaseScotland branch. One winner per branch.
3. All qualifying Entrants who have received a trade account invoice from PDM Buildbase Scotland dated between 5/11/2021 and 3/12/2021 will be automatically placed into the prize draw for a chance to win.
a. One entry per invoice (excluding invoices that are subject to a credit note).
b. One entry per completed cash sale transaction (excluding transactions that are subject toa credit refund).
4. The promotion period is from 5/11/2021 and 3/12/2021 and transactions completed outside of this period will not count toward a prize draw entry.
5. The prize draw will be made on 7/12/2021 and the winners will be chosen from a random draw of prize draw Entries made in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process.
6. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for any prize draw entries not being received by the deadline.
8. The winner will be notified by 09/12/2021 and receive their prize within 7 days of the prize draw date. The prize draw Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the draw and shall participate in such activity on the Promoter’s reasonable request.
9. If a prize draw Winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the prize draw prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. Subject to the Participant’s taxation status, the prize draw prize may be a taxable benefit and subject to tax and/or National Insurance; The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever in respect of payment of tax or National Insurance or for notification of the benefit earned by a user to any tax authorities. For further information, the Participant should contact its nearest HMRC Office.
11. Rewards and prize draw prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the items (or any part thereof) with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
12. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter and its appointed representatives is final in all matters (including any not covered by these Terms and Conditions) and no correspondence shall be entered into.
13. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, personal injury, death, or disappointment incurred or suffered by an Entrant or his/her family or accompanying companions as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud, or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure – including governmental Covid-19 restrictions and legislation.
15. The Promotion will be governed by Scottish Law and Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
16. We hope you enjoy receiving our news and special offers, but if you prefer not to receive these emails please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
17. We strive to provide you with choices regarding your personal data, particularly around marketing. Where you have agreed to receive it we may use your identity, Contact, Technical, Usage, and Profile Data to form a view of what we think you may want or need, or may be of interest to you. This is how we decide which goods and services and offers may be relevant to you. We will only share your personal data for marketing purposes in accordance with your preferences/consent. You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages by following the opt outs on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing email@example.com. Please include your account number and trading title.
18. Trade Credit and Cash Account Customers will be automatically entered into the prize draw if they have made purchases during the promotion period (5/11/2021 and 3/12/2021). If you do not wish to participate in the promotion, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
19. The Promoter will use Entrants’ information for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and shall process such information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and UK GDPR.
21. PDM Buildbase Scotland is a trading division of Grafton Merchanting GB Ltd.
22. The Promoter is Grafton Merchanting GB Ltd (company number 4725313), whose registered office is at Ground Floor, Boundary House, 2 Wythall Green Way, Wythall, Birmingham, B47 6LW.