Thermarestor T1104 offers a significant step forward in the protection of electrical distribution equipment. The faults that can occur within consumer units and distribution boards which lead to excessive heat and / or fire can be eliminated by the installation of Thermarestor System.
By responding to temperatures of 80ºC ± 5°C and before any signs of fire, the resulting activation of the safety devices within Thermarestor T11XX can be configured to operate a Residual Current Device (RCD) or signal other types of Thermarestor Approved Devices (TAD), fire alarm, security alarm and business maintenance systems.
The Thermarestor is simple to fit and can be subjected to all routine installation tests including insulation tests.
- 4 Point Detection
- Provides thermal protection for consumer units and distribution boards when installed as part of a Thermarestor system
- Quick and easy installation
- Connects to fire alarm and security systems via a suitable interface
- Operates at 80°C ± 5°C
- Fast closing at activation temperature
- Components housed in Flame Retardant ABS Plastic
- 2 metre cable allow for connecion to Thermarestor Approved Devices
- Compliant to RoHS directive 2011/65/EU
- Glow Wire Flammability Index to EC 60695-2-12
Resistance value at open circuit 0°C to (TA – 15°C): >10 GΩ @ 500 Vdc
Resistance value at closed circuit 0°C to (TA + 25°C): < 1 Ω @ 10 mA
Activation temperature (TA): 80°C ± 5°C
Max. continuous open circuit voltage (DC to 500 Hz): 30V
Normal ambient temperature range (open): 0°C to 50°C
Plastic Grade: BayBlend FR 3005
UL94 rating: V-0
Glow wire temperature: 960°C
Melting range: >200ºC
Component spacing: 18mm