The new TIS 740BT is a highly accurate, advanced Dual Input Digital Thermometer. Featuring bluetooth connectivity it is capable of connecting to your PC and comes complete with software
- Temp. Range: -200°C to 1370°C, -328°F to 2498°F
- Accuracy 0.05%
- Display 5 digit
- Max / Min Hold
- Avg / Rel Ranges
- Elapsed Time
- Backlit Display
- Warning beeper Hi / Lo setting
- TIME setting
- Wireless dual ways
- Temperature Scale: Celsius or Fahrenheit user-selectable. Measurement Range:
- J-TYPE -200°C to 1050°C, (-328°F to 1922°F)
- K-TYPE -200°C to 1370°C, (-328°F to 2498°F)
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.2°F
- Accuracy: Accuracy is specified for operating temperatures over the range of 18°C to 28°C (64°F to 82°F), for 1 year, not including thermocouple error.
- ±(0.05% rdg + 0.3°C) -50°C to 1370°C
- ±(0.05% rdg + 0.7°C) -50°C to -200°C
- ±(0.05% rdg + 0.6°F) -58°F to 2498°F
- ±(0.05% rdg + 1.4°F) -58°F to -328°F
- Temperature Coefficient: 0.1 times the applicable accuracy specification per °C from 0°C to 18°C and 28°C to 50°C (32°F to 64°F and 82°F to 122°F).
- Input Protection: 24V dc or 24V ac rms maximum input voltage on any combination of input pins.
- Maximum Differential Common Mode Voltage (Maximum Voltage between T1 and T2 during measurement): 1volt. Input Connector: Accepts standard miniature thermocouple connectors (flat blades spaced 7.9mm, center to center).
Display: 5 digit liquid crystal display (LCD). Overload: “----.-” or “OL” is display.
Battery: 1.5V x 4 PCS (SIZE AAA) UM-4 R03.
Battery Life: 190 hours typical with carbon zinc battery. Reading Rate: 1 time per second.
Auto power off: 30 minutes, press power key
to resume operation.
Dimensions: 160mm(H) x 83mm(W) x 38mm(D) Weight: Approx. 270g including batteries.