Worcester Greenstar 28CDI Compact Combi
Suitable for small, medium and large-sized properties with one or two bathrooms, the Greenstar CDi Compact, with hot water outputs of up to 36kW, is best suited to properties that demand high outputs from an appliance that can fit within a standard kitchen cupboard.
Features and Benefits:
- Split-Jig design for optimum lift weight
- LCD boiler display for operation status, commissioning features and diagnostics data
- precision engineered WB7 heat exchanger
- Built-in frost protection of the boiler and surrounding pipes
- includes internal keyed filling link, with optional Worcester keyless filling link available as and upgrade.
- All Greenstar combi models have an in-built
‘keep hot’ facility which will keep the primary water within the heat exchanger hot – approximately 2.5 litres volume.
- Robust, metal wall-mounting jig for safe, secure, hassle-free fixing
- Double-seal siphon located at the front of the boiler for easy maintenance
- The Greenstar combi range has a full range of Condensfi t II™ fl ue options in both 60/100mm and 80/125mm diameters and include a plume defl ector as standard.
- NOx emissions of 35mg/kWh – achieves 3 credits under the Code for Sustainable Homes
- All Worcester Greenstar combi boilers are offered with a full 5 year guarantee* on parts and labour as well as 10 year guarantee* on the primary heat exchanger*.
- Available with DHW fl ow rates of 11.4, 13.1 and 14.7 l/min
- SEDBUK A rating of 90.5% (2005 value)
- Height - 690mm
- Width 390mm
- Depth 280mm
- Weight – lift 32.9kg