We have a wide range of nailable plugs to suit any drylining project.
Working closely with suppliers such as Siniat, we aim to provide affordable, and easy to install fixings.
With so many different types of screws and fixings, it’s important to choose the right one for your project.
TYPES OF SCREWS:
- Bugle Head screw: For attaching plasterboard to light metal or timber partitions.
- High Thread screw: For attaching your plasterboard to timber framework.
- Pan Head screws: For connecting light gauge metal components.
- Self-Tapping screw: For attaching plasterboard to your thin gauge metal studwork.
- Wafer Head screw: A low profile head with a wider diameter. Used for connecting metal components beneath plasterboard.
- Wet Area screws: Ideal to use with aqua plasterboard on thick gauge metal studwork.
- Collated screws: For attaching plasterboard to timber framework. Collated screws are suitable for auto feed screw guns.
- Nailable plugs: For the secondary mechanical fixing of Thermal Boards. Combination of masonry nail and plastic wall fixing.
If you are unsure of which screws to use, you can find out using our drylining guide.
If you cannot find the product you require or are unsure which product to use, please contact your local branch for assistance. Locate your branch using our branch locator. Or alternatively book an appointment with an expert.