GTEC Deco Joint Cement 20ltr
Plasterboard, Plaster and Accessories - Compounds and Adhesives -
GTEC Deco Joint Cement 20ltr A unique pre-mixed two-stage, air-drying joint cement. Designed for bedding tapes and finishing joints for the Deco range of boards. Can be applied by hand or mechanical jointing and sanded with 150 grit sandpaper. Not suitable for bedding corner protection.
GTEC Deco Joint Cement is a light-weight, ready mixed air drying compound and is best suited for the final coat of the jointing process but can also be used for bedding and filling as part of the GTEC Deco System.
Storage consideration : Supplied in buckets and strapped or packed together in pallets for forklift truck off loading. Stack in a safe and stable manner. Store out of reach of children in cool, dry conditions in temperature range of 5 degrees - 30 degreesC
- Ready to use
- Lightweight for greater coverage
- Exceptionally easy to sand
- Very low Shrinkage
- Full taping and jointing process
- Acoustic, Aesthetic, Fire, Impact & Security
- Limestone and mica based, containing similar amounts of vinyl polymers and workability aids.